for expert advice and guidance
You’re planning a DIY ceremony and want to have a friend officiating your wedding ceremony but you’re afraid they might not be up to your expectations?
We provide you with professional advice for your ceremony and our expertise in destination weddings in Italy, and we help you outline a complete order of service for your wedding ceremony, without actually having to book our celebrant services if you don’t want to.
This service includes
• a short questionnaire to learn more about your plans and ideas for the day and to understand how you envision your wedding ceremony
• 1 hour meeting scheduled on Zoom, to discuss the order of service and guide you through all the options that can be included.
• a final report and a summary of all the information provided during our call + a basic ceremony outline for your personal use.
This is perfect if you want to
- create a ceremony that has great value and feels personal to you
- have a friend or family member to officiate your ceremony
- find out how to make your ceremony unique, engaging and exciting
- be able to write your own wedding ceremony, to your heart’s content