for expert advice and guidance
You’re not sure where to start from and just want to have a chat with an expert destination celebrant, to clear your thoughts about the ceremony, with no further obligations?
Making decisions while planning a wedding abroad can be overwhelming and stressfull. But we’ve got good news: you’re not supposed to know what to do and how to do it, especially if you’ve never done this before!
That’s what we’re here for and we’re happy to help you know your options and make your choices to your heart’s content.
You’re planning a DIY ceremony and want to have a friend officiating your wedding ceremony but you’re afraid they might not be up to your expectations?
We provide you with professional advice for your ceremony and our expertise in destination weddings in Italy, and we help you outline a complete order of service for your wedding ceremony, without actually having to book our celebrant services if you don’t want to.
This service includes
• a short questionnaire to learn more about your plans and ideas for the day and to understand how you envision your wedding ceremony
• 1 hour meeting scheduled on Zoom, to discuss the order of service and guide you through all the options that can be included.
• a final report and a summary of all the information provided during our call + a basic ceremony outline for your personal use.
This service is perfect if you want to:
- be able to write your own wedding ceremony, to your heart’s content
- create a ceremony that has great value and feels personal to you
- have a friend or family member to officiate your ceremony
- find out how to make your ceremony unique, engaging and exciting
✦ Please note: this option does not include the script writing service.