The Bespoke Ceremony Service
Make your dream come true with a bespoke, romantic and laidback celebration of your love.
Our best service for modern couples who want to go beyond the basic wedding ceremony and celebrate their marriage in a meaningful way, with a heartwarming ceremony that makes their love and personalities shine through.
You’re planning a modern destination wedding in Italy and dream of a ceremony that feels special and authentic?
You’ve been putting a lot of effort in finding the perfect setting for the wedding of your dreams and planning a unique experience for that special day, and the actual celebration of your marriage can’t be left behind.
Let that moment be equally significant, with a bespoke wedding ceremony created to celebrate your love story and reflect your vision on marriage, for a memorable experience that your guests will be in awe with.
Following the tradition is important to you, still you want to keep the ceremony lighthearted, enjoyable and not too long?
Marriage is a profound desire that comes from the heart of two individuals and there is no right or wrong way to express this.
Be true to your own values and beliefs, keep the words you can relate to and the traditions that are most meaningful, and skip the rest. There is no right or wrong way to do this and nothing that can’t be done or should be done.
It’s all about you!
If you want a wedding ceremony that is
bespoke ✦ compelling ✦ joyful
– bespoke: created with you two at the heart of it, incorporating your love story, values and aspirations for your life together, to reflect what truly defines you as a couple.
– compelling: with a particular attention to keeping your guests engaged by making them feel part of the celebration.
– joyful: the wedding ceremony sets the tone for the rest of the event, but it can be fun and light-hearted without disregarding the importance of the moment.
This service includes:
• an initial meeting, to discuss about your plans for the day and understand how you envision your ceremony
• the necessary comunications by email, to define the details and implement the creative process
• a comprehensive questionnaire for you to fill out, to collect your thoughts, love story and preferences for the ceremony
• creating the script based on your answers to the questionnaire
• sending the main outline for preview
• providing assistance and advice on readings, wedding vows and other elements that can be included
• final runthrough call to discuss the order of service
• arriving on site 1 hour before the event and allowing all the necessary time to complete the service
• coordinating with other vendors on the day of the event, to get in sync and ensure the ceremony is seamless and beautiful
• leading the ceremony
How it works
Let’s Meet Before You Commit
Learn more about the process and see if we make a good match!
Prepare your favorite drink and let’s get on a videocall, for an informal chat about your plans and ideas, the type of ceremony you are looking for & how we can help you achieve your dreamed wedding ceremony. During our introductory meeting you can ask us anything, learn more about the service and clear any doubts or concerns with regards to this part of your event.
Save the Date
Happy to work with us? Make sure you secure your preferred date before anyone else does!
After our call, you can confirm the reservation with the payment of the booking fee and kick start the process of creating your bespoke wedding ceremony.
Tell Us more
This is where we get nosy.
After confirming the date, we’ll send you a questionnaire to find out more about you. We’ll also ask a lot of questions about your love story and vision on marriage, your shared goals, life values and aspirations for your life together. But no worries, you’ll have plenty of time to do your homework stress-free, and we’ll be there to guide you and give advice when needed.
review the Speech
Now you get to examine us! Exciting, right?
We want you to have the most streamlined and stress-free experience. So it’s important that you know in advance exactly what’s going to be said and done during the ceremony. To ease you from all the stress related to it and render that highly emotional moment comfortable and enjoyable for the two of you, we will send you the main outline of the speech to preview beforehand.
After your approval of the main speech, we can schedule a call to have a virtual rehearsal of the service if necessary.
On the day of the wedding, your celebrant will arrive at the venue 1 hour before the ceremony, to get in sync with other suppliers (musicians, photographers, coordinators), meet and coordinate with your bridal party if needed, test the mic and generally make sure everything is set and ready for the big moment. This will also allow you to meet with your celebrant in person, beforehand, and ask any last minute questions to ease your mind before the ceremony begins.
At this point of the service you are newlyweds.
What happens next?
• we’ll watch you walk down the aisle happily married, and provide instructions for the aperitif to your guests if needed, before switching off the mic.
• we’ll wait aside for the right moment to come and say goodbye – family and friends come first! And we know they all want to cheer and hug and kiss you after the ceremony.
• we’ll give you a big hug and wish you the best of luck for a wonderful life together, and maybe ask for a selfie.
• we’ll leave the venue by the time you’ll be enjoying a sunset aperitivo with your loved ones.